USSSA Fall Launch
Tournament DateSep 02 - Sep 03 2023
Age Groups10U - 18U
Note: If you don't know which venue you'll be playing at and want to book in advance, click here to find hotels that are geographically centered between all venues.
|Burritt Street, Plantsville, CT, 06479
Before teams can enter online they must be registered with USSSA for the 2024 season.
This is a "pay at the plate" tournament. There is no fee for the championship game.
The USSSA State Office reserves the right to combine the Open/A and B classes if a division is in jeopardy due to lack of registrations. The 16U and 18U divisions may be combined if justified by team registrations.
Note that USSSA reserves the right to reclassify teams as deemed necessary, based on a team's demonstrated level of play or other applicable factors. For further clarification on USSSA classifications visit: http://www.usssa1.com/softball/team-info/c-rec-all-stars
Odd Number of Teams:
In cases where an odd number of teams are registered for 4 game events (Open, A and B) the tournament director reserves the right to select a team to play either 2 or 4 pool games.
Withdrawal, Cancellation & Refund Procedures for USSSA CONNECTICUT
WHEN A SOFTBALL TEAM WITHDRAWS PRIOR TO A WEEKEND EVENT
USSSA CONNECTICUT understands that unforeseen circumstances, especially injuries, roster defections, player availability, etc., can occur throughout a season. Teams should also plan for the unexpected and understand that the scheduling process starts weeks and sometimes months before an event is scheduled.
• A full refund shall be given if a team withdraws on or before the 21st day prior to the tournament.
• A full refund less a $100 withdrawal fee shall be given if a team withdraws from the 20th day prior to a tournament up until the schedule is posted.
• A 50% refund shall be given if a team withdraws after the schedule is posted and a replacement team is found prior to 48 hours before the start of the event.
• No refund shall be given if a team withdraws after the schedule is posted and a replacement team is not found prior to 48 hours before the start of the event.
• No refund shall be given if a team withdraws within 48 hours before the event’s start, regardless of whether or not a replacement team is found. When this occurs, it is still the team’s obligation to notify the tournament director that they will not be participating.
WHEN A SOFTBALL TEAM WITHDRAWS PRIOR TO A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EVENT
The withdrawal deadline and the entry deadline are the same. A team will be given a full refund of the entry and gate fees if they withdraw on or before the entry deadline. No entry or gate fee refund will be given if a team withdraws after the entry deadline.
REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS OR SHORTENING OF AN EVENT
While USSSA CONNECTICUT will make every attempt to play each event, weather and other unforeseen circumstances may prevent an event from being completed or, in some cases, even starting. In those cases:
• An 80% refund will be given to teams that do not start any game in an event.
• A 50% refund will be given to teams starting less than half of their scheduled games.
• No refund will be given to teams starting half or more of their scheduled games.
USSSA CONNECTICUT reserves the right to adjust this policy anytime to accommodate unusual circumstances.